This is Spike looking over the stairs from the little balcony area
This is our bedroom - it's huge! We made a little study area for Justin in the corner. We also have a full bath connected to our room and a big walk-in closet.
This is the spare room/computer room/scrapbooking room/storage room!
This is the cat's area/hall. There is also a 1/2 bath on the 1st level.
This is our front room - Justin and his parents hung up all my pics the 2nd day we moved in! Now it feels more like home.
I am missing pics of Taija's room as well as the dining area/kitchen...I will post some pics of Taija's bathroom too. It's a cute little safari theme!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys have a nice place. I love the video of Taija on the slide. She is just growing up so fast.
nice place, you guys... and now after seeing that you have a nice place, i decided to come visit you in Florida :)))
Post a Comment