Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Utah Trip Part One

So...I have been a slacker updating my blog, but mainly because so much has happened in the last month or so. For starters we went to Utah to visit family! We were able to catch up with so many friends and family....we even got to see our friends the Calls (Danny, Katie, Claire and Sophie) although it was kind of funny we weren't ever able to ALL get together. First Danny wasn't in town yet, and then I went out of town, but the girls got to play which is all that matters. Here are a few pics I stole from Katie




We also went camping with my family (although my Mom had already left for Reno, so she missed out on the fun) up at Starvation. The water was FREEZING so naturally Justin was the only one crazy enough to get all the way in! Sorry no pics! Justin's parents also joined us for some way awesome shooting.

Thanks to Kim and Larry we were also able to go to the Discovery at Gateway. Taija, Emily and Ryan had a blast! We rode Frontrunner down from Layton...Taija has never been on a train before and she did pretty well. There was so much to do there, but of course Taija's favorite toy was the stroller!


While Taija and Justin played with family I spent a week in Reno in order to get my Junior National officiating ranking - it was stressful, but fun. I was even able to room with Kate for a few days!

Last but not least we had a FABULOUS 4th of July BBQ that Grandma so wonderfully hosted. There were a lots of family and a ton of food. Plus some fireworks that Taija absolutely HATED! Pics to come soon!

No comments: