This past week I started potty training yet AGAIN with Taija, but I am happy to say she has finally got it down! Hooray! She even goes in the BIG girl potty (no more little potties, or potty seats)! I am so proud of my little girl and love this whole panties thing (although Sunday we took her to the bathroom a record number of eight times - oh yes it was EIGHT). Also, we pulled out the jumperoo for Luke and he LOVES it. He turned 3 months this past week and is getting bigger by the second. I give him 6 more months til he outweighs his sister!


5 comments:
I say when he's 6 months he will outweigh Taija. That is when Josh beat you.
Congrats on the potty training and the new car; exciting milestones! Aren't jumperoo's great? Caleb loves his.
You're such an awesome Mommy! And I love that Luke and Johnny have the same bouncer! Johnny loves his too! You might have inspired me to get serious with Sophie. Ugh...maybe. :)
That is amazing! And I love the books under your son, too cute!
Good job with the potty-training. We tried it a few months ago with AB, but it just didn't take. We'll try again soon, I think. I'm sure it's nice to be done. Congrats! Such cute pics! Good job Mommy :)
Post a Comment