Friday, October 28, 2011

EXCITING NEWS

So many exciting things to blog about today...



First of all, my baby is 1! I can't believe it's been an entire year! Luke is such a wonderful baby, or should I say toddler now!? He has been walking for the past month now and won't even crawl anymore. Loves to eat whatever it is that we are eating...in fact he gets quite upset when we try to feed him something different. Luke loves to chase Taija around and is constantly trying to keep up. Just watch out when he catches her because he grabs on tight!! It is so funny to watch him at grocery stores and other fun places because he is such a people watcher. He will literally stare as the person walks by, but won't crack even a little smile when that person smiles and 'baby talks' to him...the little stinker! Luke is a daddy's boy when it comes to playtime, but if he is at all tired/ornery it has to be his mommy. I love having a little boy and Luke is definitely ALL BOY! He has a pretty good idea when he is doing something he shouldn't be and he just waits to make sure we are watching then will smile and keep doing it! He keeps me on my toes, but I wouldn't trade him for the world. Love you Luke-son!

Next exciting bit of news is that we had an ultrasound today for Baby #3! And....it's a GIRL! We were kind of hoping for a boy since the closeness in age to Luke, but we can't be more excited for a little girl. We haven't finalized the name choice, but are thinking about Lily Kate Robison. Funny story...while we were getting the ultrasound Taija (both kids were with us since Luke had his dr. appt too, BIG mistake as both kids were MONSTERS) was telling the lady that this was baby Jack and so we told her it was going to be Baby Lily and she looks at me, thinks for a minute, then asks "it's Silly Lily?" So, we might be changing names...

5 comments:

Matt and Amie said...

Wow, I cant believe he is 1!! Crazy! And CONGRATS on your exciting news! How fun that you will have 2 cute girls. And I couldnt love the name any more that you are thinking about. Im sure I know someone else who would be thrilled about that name too! :)

The Tabot Fam said...

Ahhhhh!!! A girl! That is so fun that you know now! I'm so excited for you guys.

Sarah said...

Wow, congratulations you guys!! Luke is such a little cutie

Katie Call said...

Happy Birthday to Luke! What a handsome man-child. And we're so excited for you guys to have another girl! ;) Can't wait!

Bryan & Reiko said...

For the record you are a name thief. So excited that you are having a girl. Although for some reason I thought you were. I was talking to mom a while back and thought you already knew. Just remember I am not sharing my birthday. :o)