Thursday, October 11, 2012

Snow White Party

This year for Taija's party we decided on the theme of Snow White (since that is her favorite princess and all).  A few days before the party we thought we had better watch the movie so we knew how it really went. I was worried that it would be too scary for my kiddos, but other than 2 parts with the witch they LOVED it.  Especially the dwarves!  For the party we played Wishing Well (throwing pennies into a bucket), Pass the Poison Apple (the kids weren't too excited about the fainting/sleeping part), and a Treasure Hunt (by far the favorite).




After was LUNCH time - complete with Heart of a Pig (hot dogs), Jello Gems, Poison Apple Potion (apple juice), apples, and fresh fruit from the forest.  We had so much FUN and I hope all of Taija's little friends did too!

2 comments:

Shonna said...

The party sounds like a lot of fun! You are so creative to come up with all those creative games and foods. Very cute.

Shonna said...

I just read your comment on my blog and realized I don't have your email address. That is super exciting about his interviews in Ohio. We have lots of great friends in our ward in Ohio still and we could help direct you to good, safe areas to live at least in Columbus area. I have a dental school friend whose parents live in Cincinatti so I could give you her info as well. My email is skcamero at google mail.