Luke and Taija thought it was so cool that there was a scuba diver in the water!
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Adventure Aquarium - Jersey
The kids and I went to the Adventure Aquarium in New Jersey. Justin had to work on Saturday the 9th so the kids and I decided to go on a whim. We had fun. The kids sort of lost interest by the end, but they enjoyed the sharks and petting some weird looking fish. The hippos were at the end so while I thought they were AWESOME the kiddos watched them for all of 2 seconds! ;)
Side Note: I realized once I got home that I had ZERO pics that looked good - trying to take pics of 3 kids by yourself proved to be a little difficult on this trip. For most of the time Mika was in her stroller, but the few times I let her out for picture moments she wouldn't stay put!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment